Students from all over the world can apply for Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherland. Radboud University in the Netherlands is offering a prestigious Masters Scholarship program for talented international students. This scholarship provides full tuition fee coverage and a monthly allowance to support living expenses during the duration of a master’s degree program at Radboud University. The masters degree scholarship is open to students from all countries and fields of study, and it is an excellent opportunity for those looking to further their education and pursue their academic goals at one of the top universities in Europe. Also read about Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 in China (Fully Funded)
Every year, the Netherlands government offers a wide range of scholarships for international students. The Radboud University Scholarship is one such opportunity, and it is currently accepting applications for the 2022 academic year. The Radboud University Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities and offer a chance to study at one of the top universities in Europe. The program is highly selective, and is designed to support highly motivated and academically accomplished non-EEA students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree program taught in English at Radboud University. If you are considering applying for this scholarship, it is important to note that it is a competitive process and requires strong academic performance.
Why to Choose Radboud University? Founded in 1923, Radboud University is a highly respected public institution located in Nijmegen, Netherlands. It is ranked among the top 150 universities in the country, and boasts a diverse student body of around 23,000 students from both within and outside of the Netherlands. At Radboud University, the goal is to make a significant impact on the local community while also working towards a free and fair world with equal opportunities for all individuals. The university is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all students, regardless of their background or circumstances.
Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 Description:
|Financial Support:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||February 28, 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherland will cover most of the expenses of selected students. Detail is given below:
- Partially Funded: Students who receive a partially funded scholarship will have their tuition costs reduced and will only have to pay €2,168.
- The costs of obtaining a visa will be paid for.
- Health insurance and
- liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)) will be covered as part of the residence permit price.
Programs Offered by Radboud University:
The following academic subjects and majors are available through Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherland. All Degree Programs are Taught in English.
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioral Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Other (Dutch-taught programs).
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship:
To be eligible for Radboud University Masters Scholarship, students have to meet the given below criteria:
- A candidate must hold a passport that is not issued by the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- A bachelor’s degree from a country other than the Netherlands is required.
- A candidate must not hold a Dutch academic qualification or degree.
- Aspirants must be able to communicate in the English language.
- Before September 1, 2023, a candidate must be enrolled in an English-taught Master’s program at Radboud University.
- A candidate must be committed to pursuing a degree full-time.
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate should present letters of recommendation that are of high quality.
- In his letter of motivation, an applicant should express his excitement for the master’s program.
Students have to prepare the following documents to apply for Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherland:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Admission to a master’s program and selection for the Radboud Scholarship are two separate processes; acceptance to a master’s program does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- Through this grant, a student will apply for both fully funded and partially funded scholarships.
Last Date to Apply for Radboud University Scholarship:
The deadline to apply for Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in Netherland (Fully Funded) is 28th February 2023.
Application Procedure for Radboud University Masters Scholarship:
By indicating your interest in a Radboud University Masters Scholarship 2023-24 during your application for admission to a Master’s degree via the OSIRIS Application system, you can apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You’ll be requested to upload three more documents after that: two reference letters and your curriculum vitae. You can use these documents for your scholarship application if you previously uploaded them for your Master’s program application.
Scholarship selection and admission to the Master’s program are two separate processes; scholarship selection is not required for admission to the Master’s program. Please note that applications that are not complete will not be accepted for the Radboud Scholarship. Some information and/or papers are missing or illegible in an incomplete application. We suggest that you submit your proof of English competence before the deadline.