Are you looking for information about the Chinese Government Scholarship offered by Xiamen University? If so, you’ve come to the right place! The Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 is a prestigious scholarship program that supports international students who wish to study in China. CSC provides Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students to Pursue their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree of PhD Degree from China.
In this blog, we will provide an overview of the Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship, including its eligibility requirements, application process, and the benefits of studying at Xiamen University. Whether you are a current student or a recent graduate looking to further your education in China, this scholarship is an excellent opportunity to receive financial support and experience life in a vibrant and culturally rich country.
Xiamen University offers a variety of scholarships to international students from around the world. The language of instruction at Xiamen University depends on the degree program you are enrolled in, and can be either Chinese or English. One such scholarship is the Chinese University Program, which is a full scholarship funded by the Chinese Ministry of Education and aimed at helping Chinese universities enroll outstanding foreign students for graduate studies in China. This is a great opportunity for international students to study at Xiamen University on a full scholarship, so don’t miss out!
Why to choose Xiamen University? Xiamen University was founded in 1921 and is a top-ranked public university located in Xiamen, Fujian, China. It has a graduate school and 25 schools with 64 departments, as well as 10 research institutes and centers. The university offers 26 doctoral degrees in first-class disciplines, 40 master’s degrees in first-class disciplines, 82 undergraduate programs, 279 graduate programs, and 185 PhD programs. Xiamen University is home to 15 postdoctoral study centers and 9 “national talent education centers” subjects, with 5 first-class and 9 national primary disciplines of the second-class. According to the QS Global World University Rankings 2022, Xiamen University is ranked #432.
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 Description:
|Course Level:||Bachelors, Master & PhD|
|Financial Support:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||February 28, 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 In China will cover all the expenses of the selected students. Details of the covered costs is given below:
- Tuition fees: fully covered by the scholarship.
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy: provided to scholarship recipients.
- Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month.
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month.
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance:
- CNY 800 per person per year (for programs lasting six months or longer);
- CNY 400 per person (for programs lasting less than six months).
Programs Offered by Xiamen University:
All the Programs Are available for Master and doctoral Degrees in University of Xiamen. The Duration of the Bachelors Degree is 4-5 Years, Master Degree is 2-3 years, PhD Degree is 3-4 Years. The application for a scholarship would only be accepted after the candidate is admitted to the University of Xiamen.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants must be in good health and not be of Chinese nationality.
- Must be a foreign student outside of China or graduates from Chinese universities are eligible to qualify for this scholarship.
- Outstanding research performance.
- Applicants should have good science research expertise.
- Master’s degree candidates must be under 35 years of age.
- Graduate students must be under 40.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
The following documents are needed for applying scholarship to Xiamen University:
- CV or Resume.
- Transcript and Degree (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Motivational letter
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional).
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (note: 210 or above, valid for two years), certificate of English.
- If your last Education not in English then IELTS 5.5 or above or TOEFL 80 or above report (valid for two years); or
- English proficiency certificate from previous academic institutions. (IELTS is not required)
Last date to apply for Xiamen University CSC Scholarship:
The deadline to apply for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 In China is 28th February 2023.
Application Procedure for Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship:
The Xiamen University Chinese Government Scholarship Application Process is Online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
- First of all apply at CSC Online Porta https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn ( Select Program Category: Type B; Agency No. 10384) and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
- Then apply at University Portal using http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. There is no need to mail paper application materials.